Friday, August 15, 2008

Good Morning!


Leah's Zoolander pose



















Don't you love the smirk



















This is her new swaddle, she gets wrapped up like a little cannoli





Last night, I finally got the chance to speak to Vin's cousin Lisa who is the queen of all things baby! Thank you LISA! She is a real italian mama who told it like it is, we have to get this kid on a routine. Well, we got tough last night! We put Leah to bed in her new swaddle and gave her a nuk and off to sleep she went. This time, instead of running to her when she cried, we let her cry it out a little and it worked like magic! We also gave her some formula before she went to bed and she was out like a light! I woke up once with her at 2:30 and then she slept unitl 6:30! Can we get an OH YEAH! OH YEAH! Today she woke up and she was really up! I have never seen her so awake and she was smiley and happy all day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She is beautiful. I'm glad what I told you worked. Keep it up and it will be even easier. If you need anything else just give me a call. Kiss her for me.

love lisa