Saturday, October 25, 2008

Little Pumpkin


Little Punkin went to the punkin patch today. Clearly Leah was not thrilled with the establishment, she has such a puss on the while time, however Vin and I were in heaven! I have heard a lot about this place from other moms, so I was pretty excited to check it out.

Vin and Lee... at least one of them is smiling ;)


Vin loved showing her around and pointing out the really big pumpkins

There were some huge ones there!



Don't pout Lee, we will get you a pumpkin already.

Decided to keep it simple, one for each of us and let us not forget the pups! Searching the house for candles...


Love the smell of pumpkin seeds in the oven, covered in salt and crunchy! Vin and I have almost eaten the whole bowl. It reminds us of fall.


Little Punkin is sleeping now. She is all tuckered out... I did all the work!



No comments: