Saturday, August 15, 2009

all the parts

I don't want to share. I am having a very hard time with it.

I don't want to share that little hamburger smile, the one that makes everyone around her smile





I might share the expense of buying toys... Somehow she manages to make me buy the most expensive stuffed animals every time we are at barnes and noble:) Leah has 7 new stuffed animals ranging from bears to owls, most recently was the new stuffed puppy.




I am quite attached to the curly-q part in the back, it just spins her little locks of blondHer quick little hands that grab onto everything... hair, glasses, feet, lips, nothing is off limits and boy she's fast! those chubby little thighs and feet. So pinchable!Her curiosity about everything, watching Leah learn and explore makes life worth living .
I want to be the only one that makes her smile, the only one that she runs to when she trips, and the only one that she points to when she need help getting on the chair to stand on the table and throw pine cones at the dogs.
I know this will be so good for Lee, she will make tons of friends and paint and learn to share more... I think I might need help learning how to share my girl, maybe they have a daycare for parents. love that leah bug

3 comments:

Kelle said...

It just sucks and I'm thinking of you! I know she'll do great though and vacation will be here again before you know it!

Reeves Family said...

Thinking of you! And OMGsh can she be ANY cuter?? She's so adorable!

Chanel said...

How's it going? I know she is doing just great! You will too when the kids start showing up on Monday! Love you!