Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ducks

It's a nightly thing.
She pulls him to the door, she knows this is her time with him.
Just before dinner, they go out to the lake.
To see the ducks.
She says ducks, over and over again until they come.
They have to sneak bread, crackers, goldish, whatever they can get thier hands on before I tell them thats for tomorrow or snack or whatever :)
Its a covert operation that they do together.
I love how he just stands there with her and they wait. they get pretty close.


and she eats what she is supposed to be feeding them.

I just love that!




And when its over, and they are out of snacks, she always says "mour?"
"Mour" time with the ducks?"
Mour" time with daddy?
or
"Mour" snacks?
she just knows she wants ...
"mour"
I know daddy always wants "mour" time with her.
love my little bug

3 comments:

Kelle said...

yay! it's letting me comment! it didn't last time!
love this. love that the daddies' most special time with their littles are usually these secret things that the mamas photograph without them knowing. and why does it not surprise me that she eats the duck food? lovin' that hamburger.

Chanel said...

boooo- my first comment never posted. Dad time is a magical moment to experience. Leah will hold these moments in her heart forever! I love the look in Vin's eyes as he watches her.........so sweet!

Heidi said...

lol on her eating ducks food!!! she is so sweet. thank you for coming to ioc today. it was so fun even with the arrest.



...well, almost!