Tuesday, November 3, 2009

halloween

Last year didn't count. I mean, at 3 months old it isn't like you know you are wearing a costume or get the concept of trick-or-treating. I am not going to say she got it this time either, but, she did enjoy herself this year and partook in the candy gathering and dressing up:) And seriously, she rocked her costume, that I handmade for my little hamburger! When I was little my mom made our costumes for us, withches, genies, belly dancers, 50's girls, whatever we declared we would be, she made it! I didn't hear a declaration of, "mommy, I want to be Pebbles!" However, I made the executive decision and ran with it.

And so I give you, Pebbles Bertuna...
complete with the teal spanks, she worked her inner pebbles



she rocked out the thong sandals laced up her leg with cheetah fur (faux fur of course)



even gave me a little smooch to show her appreciation
and when it got dark, her inner chocolate lover exploded!

slowly at first...

and then, when that first kit-kat hit her perfect little lips,


it was over... total sugar junkie!"mour, mour" she would say
until there was just no mour

And thats how it went.
Halloween 2009.
Been there, done that, loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't express how cute this little pebbles is!!! Tuna I am missing her TONS!! You did an awesome job at creating this little outfit! I would never be able to do this cute of a job!
-Madisyn (Juliet)

Kelle said...

i am still so impressed with your creativity and the brilliance of her costume. not to mention, you could not have picked a better character that represents that little hamburger. she rocked it out hard. xoxo