Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Loving it

Going on walks with two dogs and a baby is not easy! So we got Lee a Baby Bjorn (oooh lala!) Leah LOVES this thing! After 12 steps she is out, I mean truly fast asleep in record time. I think it is so funny when Vin wears it, from the back, nada, and then..... Bam! Instant baby!

He does these faces on purpose, he thinks he is so funny.

I don't.


Then..... I was having swing envy, I saw a friends baby swing and HAD to have it! I made my dad come with me and lug this thing home. It has 6 speeds, 10 sounds (ocean waves, prarie, lullabies, crickets...)and even swivels positions! This is the Cadillac of baby swings! I brought it home at 1:30, she was in it at 1:45 and she slept until 4:30 when I woke her up! She might still be sleeping, that is how awesome this swing is!




Loving the new toys, its like they are mine! I would get in this swing if I fit, I envy her naps !

No comments: