Sunday, September 14, 2008

mish-mosh

Sitting outside with my chunky girl is great. First of all, the neighbors come out of the woodwork and gush at how cute she is, they say she looks like Vinny of course, but it is still nice to hear she is cute. I just reply, "I know :)" She is not very photogenic in the sun though, she will not open her eyes! The minute we go outside, those things get glued shut and the tongue comes out ;) except for this one of course ;)





My buddy who I refer to as Creative Kim made these highly inappropriate shirts for Leah when I was pregnant :) I LOVE THEM! I always giggle when I see them in her drawer and when she puts one on I think of Kimberly. Kimberly is just one of those friends that really gets me. I know she has been dying to see if I actually put Leah in one of them, and I really do! Not all in one day of course, but I thought she might model them this evening. :)

Thought we might wear this one to New York to visit the grandparents and cousins. I would hate to sit next to us :)
I love this one, instant giggle :)
The other day we experienced the dog walking trip from hell. I am not sure what happened, but it looked as though we were strangling Leah, not to mention it was like 100 degrees outside. There was no magic today, none at all...
She apparently is not ready to sit facing front yet, ya think???

We of course turned her around, but she was already pissed, the walk was doomed..

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Now that is what I am talking about! Nice. She looks so good and happy in the onsies. I think I have a new career!

Mike and Rach said...

This is my favorite entry - full of personality!! What an awesome family.