Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mmmm...Panera :) My favorite lunch of all time! Vin and Leah and I had an awesome day today! After a very long week at work we had a great family day this afternoon. Vin took his girls to lunch and we went for a walk around Coconut Point.
Leah got a new blanket at Gymboree, they have the softest blankets! It is a watermelon blankey for my sweetie ;)
Her little elehant buddy Tony came along for the ride too. I am not sure where the name Tony came from, just a little something I thought up :)
We went to Target and got her a new surfboard tummy time mat, although all of the pictures of her here are on her back. She is really good at the neck arching stuff, she is a pro!

Vin just loves this girl, he can't stop kissing her chipmunk cheeks! We ask her, "yous gots nuts in there?" It makes her smile every time!



Then later, we went to the doggy park with our other babies:) Emma was pretty good, she only kicked two dogs asses.

Vin was the bouncer, he kept them all in line
I think Leah missed most of the action, she fell asleep in the baby carrying thing. I told you , twelve steps and she is out!

She is all tuckered out. She always looks so cozy in her seat. This is the Cadillac of car seats, you know!



No comments: