Thursday, January 8, 2009

A bertuna and a mirror

I am not saying all Bertunas are vain, but these two here are... Vin and his bug are the two most mirror obsessed people I have ever seen.
Examples; Vinny sits at the head of the table, even when it is just the two of us, not because it is manly, but because he can see himself in the big mirror on the wall and he sees himself eating... like a moth to a flame. The newest Bertuna, watches herself swing in the mirror under the stairs! She contorts herself so she can see her reflection. And... she gazes at the mirror as we walk up into her room, she cries if I don't stop so she can see herself! Now this...

Daddy and his little clone





She even sucks in her cheeks for the cheekbone pose

little ham


practicing her "no more pictures please" look

Loves her books, especially these ones that make sounds, she is in a trance







The best is when she gets her foot going to the music or to the sounds. Sometimes she screams just to say she can :)


love that leah bug





4 comments:

Chanel said...

Drew and I love Vin's face as Leah is kicking her foot to the beat of the book.....haha!!! He is so funny! Its ok to be vain...she is just like her Aunt Chanel...loves to look at herself in the mirror and loves sugar!!!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Seriously, she is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! Those sparkly eyes are too much!

Your videos are my favorite. I was at your wedding, but I don't remember you marrying a robot. Sure sounds like one. lol.

wylie said...

I told vin that I was recording so that was his "good" reading voice! I think he sounds like a country boy, he has a southern twang going on in there :) Slightly robotic, what is that? HA

Mike and Rach said...

I was dying watching Vin read to Leah - that is the BEST ever!! So perfect. Like father, like daughter! :)