Monday, January 19, 2009

sidewalk chalk

Ever since we got a set of crayola sidewalk chalk, Lee loves being outside and enjoying nature. She always enjoyed sitting outside, but her eyes are nowopen out there, and she is really seeing the great outdoors. The artist carefully selects her color palate

reaches for her tool of choice

and ever so gently draws on her face and places the chalk in her mouth I know this isn't the best picture of Lee enjoying her chalk, but it is the only one I got with her eating the actual chalk!Chanel came over and we enjoyed the sidewalk chalk more than little miss creative


The little artist got bored and ventured off into the grass to enjoy the vegetation

Even teddy got into the action. He sat on my creation!

Then Vin came home and I was chopped liver.
Her daddy is here, no one else matters :)




I love days off with my bug, she is so fun!
love that leahbug

3 comments:

Mike said...

Grumper is smiling so much more now! I am going to have to change her name to perma-grin. Love that little pumpkin:)

Tarvin's said...

This was LOL funny! I loved the line, "carefully places it in her mouth!" Classic!!!

Heidi said...

she is the sweetest little thing...beautiful! noticed your fgcu t...i want one!