Sunday, May 17, 2009

She did it!


She did it! Well, she has been doing it for a few weeks now, but we haven't been able to capture it on video. For some reason, Lee gets camera shy and won't walk! But tonight, we got it!


Photobucket


I am still smiling ear to ear, I am so proud of my Leah bug!


My little bug.
I have had 10 months of watching her grow right before my very eyes! I cannot believe what a great kid she is, in every way! Her personality is outrageous! She has this infectious laugh that you just can't help but laugh with her ;)


Leah loves animals. Dogs. Teddy. They have this bond. A friendship more specifically. He watches over her like a big brother. I love that boy and how he protects his little sister Leah.

I call this Leah's duck face. She does it when she is in the zone. Looks like she might just whistle!




love that little walking leah bug!

3 comments:

Chanel said...

LOOK AT HER!!!! I love how she smiled this amazing ear to ear smile when she made it to Vin. How cute is she? Get ready guys she is now fully mobile......and you think you really wanted her to walk!!!! We love you Leah!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

omg, look at her! this is so exciting!! She's so stable! What a cutie! She's so proud of herself! SO NEAT!!

Heidi said...

awww. congrats to leah! so exciting:)