Sunday, May 3, 2009

new adventure

We went on a new adventure this weekend, to the zoo! It is cool we have a zoo here in Naples, but it isn't like the zoo's that Vin and I are familiar with. For Lee's first zoo experience, she sure did enjoyed herself. In fact, this is the only picture I have of her face! The rest are of the back of her head because she was really into it!We saw cougars and panthers


We saw a lion show that was the topper of the day. Lee was pointing and ooh-ing and aaahhh-ing and squealing with delight as the lion paced around his enclosure. He 'sprayed' a bunch of people, very disgusting, we stayed far away from that nonsense.
We attempted a barette with her hair, her bangs are so long, just always in her eyes! Leah was NOT having it. It might be time for a haircut.


We had a great little Saturday.
I love spending time with my girl, I cannot wait until summer!
love that leahbug


No comments: