Friday, June 12, 2009

11 months

All this quirky goodness oozes out of Leah these days. At 11 months (today!), she has such a personality, I love documenting it. These are new and fantastic things that make me want to pull my hair out and laugh at the same time!
Exhibit A: Leah covers her ears now. Mostly when I talk. When I say "no" or "don't feed that to the dogs" or even "time for a nap" the hands go over the ears.
Ear muffs.
Exhibit B: I love the little clip. Color coordinated with her outfit, it sweeps that lock of hair out of her eyes and into a perfect little style, that is soooooo Leah :)
Exhibit C: Why does she need to feed the dogs everything? The concept of that-might-not-be-good-for-them is a bit much for her at 11 months. However, this is one of those laugh and pull my hair out moments. So cute, but... might need to stop.


Exhibit D: Leah pulls off EVERY cookbook I have on the shelf. When I pick them up, she pulls them right off again. The only one that she manages to pick up and tear around the house with is the Italian one (this was on her own, not strategically placed)
Exhibit E-Z: Still quite the artist, now she actually holds the chalk and colors with it! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, that!





I love how she tears off walking, cracks me up!



she still eats the chalk sometimes, but I swear she does color with it too.


As you can see from the evidence, she is oozing personality and I did not fudge it when I said some things make me want to laugh and pull out the hair at the same time :)
11 months old today.
How can this be?
30 more days and she is 1!
The countdown begins!
love my leah bug

2 comments:

Chanel said...

You better nip "the cover of her ears when you talk" thing in the booty now- I can see it now.....she is 14 and you are going off about something and she covers her ears and walks away!!!!! Can I have a front row seat to that show? Love her so much!!!! Love the new header too!

Tarvin's said...

Evidence of the ear muffs was fantastic! I also am digging the new hair clip!