Tuesday, June 9, 2009

sick of being sick

This is a sad little post. My Leah Bug is sick. Not just ordinary-cold sick, but needs-a-nebulizer sick! It started on Monday last week, throwing up, and morphed into a horrible cough and stuffy nose and a bad case of "punk"This makes me want to cry, she is actually used to this thing now. No more screaming about it, she just takes it, and is ok with it.
Lee still manages to make a mess and turn the house upside down though, no cold could hinder that! Now that she is walking, the mess is endless. She seems to be feeling better, the face says she is refocused and ready to go.
I think by Saturday she should be ready to roll.

I love that sicky bug.

2 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

OMG! That is the saddest picture ever!! :( Glad she's not acting as sick as she feels! You just said the other day at Heidi's house...(knock on wood) "Lee has only been sick 1 time so far" oh my ginxaholic!!

What a sweetheart!!

PS Can she tie her shoes yet?

Tarvin's said...

I think this has been harder on Vinny than Leah! He looks sooo sad in that picture! I hope she gets better soon!