Friday, June 19, 2009

Kindermusic

Leah and I were invited to join some friends at The Phil for Kindermusic. It is twice a week for the next three weeks. Today was our second time there, and I think Leah liked it even more this time :) The Phil is such a beautiful setting... I could not resist snapping some pictures in the tree filled grassy area, it was calling our names!

In the program, the kids are encouraged to explore music, friends, and insturments. The instructor has this bear she uses to sing hello and goodbye to friends with. Leah is obsessed with it!

Leah even was sung to today, mostly because she would not leave the teacher alone about the bear, so it worked out well ;)


The kids just play with each other. I think it is the coolest thing to see them socialize.

Today we pulled them around on sheets and in laundry baskets. It was cute.

This looks like a game of dodgeball, but it isn't.



I love the time I get to spend with this kid. She is so fun!
I love when she gets up from her naps... Vin says I get bored without my buddy to play with :)
love my bug!

3 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

She is such a happy, loving, cool girl! I love hanging out with her! And so does Lily Pie!!!

Chanel said...

Look at you Ms. Photo Shop Editor!!! Two thumbs up! You will have to get a video of her next time......as she is dancing and having so much fun! Have fun and rock out to my Jack Hartmann music so when I come over again you can sing with me!!!!!
xoxoxoxo

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I love the first picture editing! How did you do that?

(hi Chloe)