Thursday, July 16, 2009

because she's one

How can she be so cute?
Honestly...
she looks adorable in hats,

devilishly cute when rummaging through my purse (after I have said no 1o times),

like pebbles with her hair in a pony tail,

and like her daddy with a click of the camera!
AND...
with her friends, I see the girl she will become: that friend that you can goof around with, the one that makes everyone laugh... that will be my girl!
check out this adorable video from our panera mornings ;)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Chanel said...

She does have a pebbles vibe going on!!! Very cute though!!! Let's put a little bone in her hair and now you already have a Halloween outfit for her! :) love it!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! She is so stinkin' cute! That video of her & Skye is precious!

Steph C said...

Oh that is too cute! Heaven for sure:) They are so fun I love hanging out and I love our Panera mornings:)