Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Leah

1 year ago today, my little munchkin made her appearance. It was thoughtful of her to actually decide to be born (I say decide because I know she was in control), considering she strung us along for 2 days! Hooked up on pitocin twice, starved for days, watching other pregnant moms walk in after me and leave before me with thier babies was hard, but I get what she was doing...making sure we knew she was worth the wait.


Oh baby, you were were worth every second! happy 1st birthday my little leah bug

5 comments:

Chanel said...

1 year old.....oh my! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was telling you that you had to keep that baby in there until after my wedding! Well July 12 is the most perfect day!!!! Happy Birthday my sweet pea Leah!!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

OMGoodness! I love these!! I forgot how wittle she once was! What a little love bug! July 12 is a happy day!!! My 3 favorites are 4 mos, 9 mos and a year! Oh my!! Happy Birthday Sweet Leah Bug!! You are SO loved!!

Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Leah! It was fun seeing you today! LOVE the collage, Wylie! SOOOOO stinkin'cute! :)

Steph C said...

Oh yes baby worth the wait. that sweet angel was worth every second of waiting. she is unreal. i love her and I am so happy i get to spend so much time with her and watch her grow up. she is a love just like her mama.

Tarvin's said...

Great post Tuna. I love the collage, that black and white photo of Leah is stunning. It's hard to believe that one year has already passed us by. People always say that once you have kids you can't imagine how your life was without them. Like she was always yours. Always planned for the two of you. Happy birthday Little Leah Love Bug xoxoxoxoxo