Tuesday, July 7, 2009

growing up

You know you are growing up when...

you eat gum and get the concept of chewing it, AND accept that it doesn't always go as planned.


woops.





You know you are growing up when...
your food isn't mashed and you can pick it up and hold it in your hands




woops again.

You know you are growing up when...
someone says "smile" and you actually do it!
sometimes better than others.

You know you are growing up when...
a cooler, big kid comes over, and you totally want to hang out with them, and they want to hang with you!

And finally, you know you are growing up when...
you can get on a chair all by yourself, kinda gracefully, and your toes touch the floor.
right before my very eyes .
I love my leah bug

3 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I'm tearing up you sappy writer! Oh my! Few more days until she is O-N-E!! Amazing! Love that little Leah Bug too!!

Steph C said...

So cute! I love my little Leah bug too:) Her and Skye are too cute for words. I can't believe they are going to be one! So fun.

Chanel said...

look at her! Gigi would totally love her now......especially since she is walking around with food and dropping it all over the floor!!! I absolutely miss her!