Wednesday, November 12, 2008

4 months old!

My chubby bug is 4 months old today! I should have been taking a picture in the same spot to show how she has grown, oops. Here are some comparables so we can truly grasp the growth here! Can someone please explain to me how this is my baby? My 8 pounder that took 5 days to make an appearance? Yes, the same one who made Dr. Thompson put me through pitocin twice!


Here we go...these pictures are dated August 16th, which puts her at a month old here. My how time flies!





Here is the same ladybug pillow

Tonight.




um...different baby! Did we get a baby switch-eroo? I couldn't get her to lie down on this pillow now if I tried!















Look at these thighs!





Yes, your eyes aren't fooling you, we are now in 3's! After our last visit to Dr. Needle, and Leah's offical weight is 15lb. 11 oz., it was time to move up!
OK, that is a lie, she was in 3's for about a week before the doctor visit :)

Love that 4 month old Leah Bug




No comments: