Friday, November 28, 2008

turkey coma

Happy Thanksgiving! We had the 3rd annual Bertuna turkey day at our house. Much smaller than last year, but ten times better! I had a rough time last year with the turkey, part of the pregnancy aversions was poultry for quite some time. But hey, I was not pregnant this year, so I pigged out! Lee did too, she had some sweet potatos from her newly set up high chair (thanks to Chanel and Rachel, thanks girls!)



Frank even made eggplant parm for vin , I am not sure that is thanksgiving food, but Vin always says it reminds him of his Nonna Yolanda's thanskgivings. Frank sang Yellow Submarine by the Beatles to Lee all day, totally off key and everything! He is such a good grandpa!

Lee sitting up with the big people in her super cool high chair, thanks Auntie Yolanda!


I love that she reaches for things now









Lee loves her Aunt Jacky and Grandpa Rick doting over her, she eats it up!

She eats up the attention, and the guests too!

Vin was so proud of his garlic knots, he is such a baker!


Next year, turkey for this kid, no more eating the company



I laugh out loud when I see this, I think it was mid sneeze, but..
Honestly, doesn't this picture, as strange as it is, remind you of... This one!
HA!


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

family time is so sweet. looks like you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving!!!!