Sunday, November 23, 2008

Aunt Kim and my new socks!

My best bud from college is in town, she is the best! She is the one that made those hysterical onesies that crack me up! We went and saw her and her mom Trish today down at their house on the beach. Aunt Kim got Lee an adorable outfit and the best accessory, a new pair of shades. Lee loves her accessories (we all know she works the bows), she didn't try and take them off once, she knew she looked goooood!








Lee drooled quite a bit, but nothing compares to the dozen or so times she spit up on me while laying at the beach...





We attempted to put her feet in the water, it was COLD! Lee was none too pleased with that!Yes, she was pissed. But... the shades still looked good!Now for the socks... I got her these socks at my favorite baby store, they were usually 14 bucks for this little box of socks, but I got the whole box for 5 bucks! Not only are they adorable, but I got quite a deal! They look like little ballet slippers or mary janes. I love her chubby feet in these socks, too cute!


No comments: