Tuesday, November 11, 2008

when it isn't my turn

My favorite time of night is after Lee's bath, when Vin does the last bottle before bed. I watch him read Leah books, feed her, and sing to her, ususally something goofy to make me laugh. I usually do this from the floor of her bedroom. I lay with the dogs on the carpet and watch the magic I will now refer to as Tuna Time. Yup, that is the new name. done.
Vin does this biting thing with his lip. My sister used to call it, eating his face, but I think he does it when he is concentrating on something. In this case, concentrating on his girls face and watching her doze while feeding her. He is probably thinking to himself... am I going to have to get up in two hours and feed her again if she doesn't finish this bottle??



The ladybug pillow sits forever on the footrest of the glider. Vin always uses his ape feet to grab the bow from its neck, I hate this, I always have to re-tie it when he leaves.


Ted and Emma sit with me on the floor, enjoying a bone and licking my face, each other, whatever. They just got groomed, hence the naked look.



He looks to be posing, but this is the offical face while feeding Lee, just a constant smile.



burping the chunk

Vinny always does this thing where he does something stupid or goofy and then asks, what if this was the new way to....
When we were dating it used to be, what if this was the new way to hold hands, and then he would grab my hand and hold it over his head. Or, when we would play tennis or something, he would run really stupid, backwards, or kick his knees up high and say, what if this was the new way to run, would you do it? I would always say... not if you paid me! He did it tonight with the burping. I caught it on video. I knew something good was coming, he was smiling to himself, like the wheels were turning:

Love that Leah Bug and the Tuna Fish

2 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

D and I are peeing our pants! That was the most hilarious video I've ever seen!!

Leah is gorgeous!

Welcome to the ADDICTING blogging world!!

Omg, wiping eyes. that was hilarious - especially the backstory!

Heidi said...

HAHAHA. kell is right...that video is to much. leah starts to turn around to see what is going on?

hilarious. beautiful baby girl wylie. can't wait for more posts...I'll be looking for more material soon:):)