Saturday, March 14, 2009

8 months and a lot of "I love"

At 8 months old, there are so many I love's, I am just going to list a few...

I love that you scream at the top of your lungs in the car when I think you are sleeping

I love you in your walker, that you figured it out and look darn cute in there too!

Check out this video of her walking around ;)

http://s591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/bertunwy/?action=view&current=MVI_2323.flv

I love that you smile with your whole face

I love that even though you are so busy eating your cheerios, you cheer for daddy at his soccer games




I love that you aren't shy and smile at everyone

I love when you point with your little finger and try to touch my pointer finger, like E.T

I love that you mess with the dogs, sometimes they need a little messing with

I love that you stand up and are trying to walk, I am so proud of you for that

I love that you are your own person, you are already so independent!

Love that Leahbug!

No comments: