Sunday, March 15, 2009

sweet sunday afternoon

Oh what a sweet Sunday afternoon we are having. Vinny is making baked ziti right now, Leah just went down for her nap after her big swim, and I am getting ready to watch a movie on the couch. Does it get any better? We went to the pool earlier. I just love Lee in her cherry bathing suit, I love the ruffles, and the halter top, and I love the smell of her Coppertone baby sunscreen.




I just love the kissy face. Vinny says, "gimme a smooch"







I don't want the day to end, I can't wait for summer, it will be 2 months of sweet Sunday afternoons with my girl.

Love that Leah bug

3 comments:

Chanel said...

I'll totally be there with you!!!! I love the first picture of her....you should use it as your header- very summery!

Katie, Brad, Tyler and Bryce said...

We will have to join you at the pool this summer! It is Tyler's favorite place and I am sure Bryce will enjoy it too! She is so cute!

Heidi said...

i love her.

lets get these kids together!