Sunday, March 22, 2009

laundry

I hate folding laundry. But I love folding Leah's laundry, her little socks, onesies, and pj bottoms with the chicks on them that she looks so cute in;) I love our routine, on the weekends. I let Vin sleep in and Lee and I get up and hang out. I fold her laundry and drink my coffee with vanilla cream and she eats her banana puffs and juice in her excersaucer. She shoots these smiles across the room at me, not ordinary stranger smiles, but ones where her whole face is in the smile. They are the kind that make you smile, the close your eyes, cheeks hurt, toofers showing smiles that make life worth living smiles.



















And when it is all folded and done we go for our walk with the dogs. Vinny gets up and she smiles some more and the day goes on. I think it is fair to say that the weekends seem like magic.


No comments: