Sunday, March 8, 2009

Big Eater

My big eater. Leah loves to sit in her chair and eat. Just like her daddy!

Her little grabber reflex is awesome. She picks up everything and the dogs are getting annoyed because very little falls on the floor anymore :)

Check out the back of the high chair, notice the black smears?
Vinny gave Leah an Oreo cookie the other night. I came home and he had this look on his face, kind of an uh-oh deal. He explained about the Oreo and showed me the highchair, it was COVERED in Oreo. He said it was like a crime scene, Oreo in the hair, on the chair, in the dogs hair, in her nose, he worked feverishly to get the evidence gone before I got home! He was so funny explaining it.
I might have to get a video of him explaining the Oreo incident!


I think in the picture she is doing that Italian thing, you know, all fingers tips pinched together and saying, bopping back and forth... fughettaboutit :)



Here is a video of my big girl and her Nilla wafers and a sippy cup. It almost sounds like she is growling in the video! I think she was ready for a nap!

She goes into "the zone" when she is eating sometimes, Vinny does it too (when he is trying to think of something funny to do)

And here is her funny moment. I guess while she was in "the zone" she decided to show us her cookie :)


3 comments:

Katie, Brad, Tyler and Bryce said...

I can't believe she is eating in a high chair! How did she get to be so big? Wasn't she born like yesterday? She is adorable!

Chanel said...

Look at her.....You better tell Vin to get the cleaning gloves out and scrub, scrub, scrub that highchair!

Heidi said...

her drinking that juice cracked me up...the cup is moving in and out...she really had a hold on that cup!

she is a dor able!!!!!
xoxo