Saturday, April 11, 2009

eggs and bunnies

Leah's first Easter! We went to the park today where they had an Easter egg hunt. The loud speaker announced, "Parents, this is a children's egg hunt, please don't run and push children out of the way!" I laughed so hard, can you imagine? Anyway, it was so cute ;) Leah was adorable in her new dress (compliments of the New York family) and she totally crawled around and picked up eggs that Vinny pointed to.






Where in the world did this smile come from? kinda devilish, but cute none the less ;)


Later this afternoon we went to lunch at HB's and sat on the water. This is the reason we live in Florida, it was gorgeous today!


I love my family doting over leah, she is spoiled already!



Happy Easter Leah Bug





3 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

So sweet!! I love that smiling one next to the basket! She is such a love! I love her sparkly eyes!! I love that Leah Bug too! So good to see you the other day!!

Where is HBs?

Chanel said...

Aaaawwwww! She looked so cute! I bet it was adorable as she crawled her way around the grassy field and trying to figure out what she was suppose to do. Love, love, love her!

Heidi said...

so sweet wylie!
that devilish grin is adorable!