Monday, April 20, 2009

playing around

We went to the park this weekend for this cool beach church that my friend Julie knows about, it was pretty cool and the best was that we got to sit outside on such a beautiful day! People bring their dogs and a cup of coffee and just enjoy the surroundings while being at church, pretty cool. Vinny of course had to torture lee with a pine needle, poor kid had no idea, she kept slapping her ear and thinking it was some sort of bug!












These are from today, aunt jacky was playing around with the bug. She has a new play space under the stair area, and she loves to climb around in there, all her toys and a big mirror, what more could a girl want? Kinda like her little fort!















love that leah bug







1 comment:

Chanel said...

Where is the church at? That is so cool!!! Let us know and Drew and I will join you one day. I love the new header too- very creative! I want a new header too- help me with that!!!