Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a patchwork dress and the beach

Oh... how I love this dress! If they made one in adult size, I would wear it! I love the halter on Leah. Whom ever designed this dress most certainly had a daughter.

I love this little poser, so serious. meticulously plucking the perfect strand of grass to place in her mouth... just small enough that she knows I can't reach it before it goes down the hatch ;)
We took the little devil puppies to the beach tonight. It was beautiful! Not too crowded, not too many dogs, and most importantly... low tide!




Leah crawled all along the beach following Vin as he hit the ball to emma, she loves her daddy!


My Teddy Bear, the social butterfly. He tormented all the dogs on the beach and would come and hang with me on the towel for a short break before going off to play again.



Emma, the warrior, only got into two fights tonight ;) She hates when other dogs even look at her ball, that is just asking for trouble!

what a sand eater!
I love that little leahbug!

5 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I want that dress! Stat!! SO ADORABLE!!

Love the new header!!

Chanel said...

Uh-Oh.....you do now know that Leah will forever love the beach. I love the picture of her sitting there all by herself.....she will be a beach bum- mark my words!

Tarvin's said...

The three of you are so cute! With the song playing in the background, I felt like I was watching a movie!

Heidi said...

lololololol...the dog with the ball in mouth...flippin' hilarious! he looks likes a warrior!!!!

love the dress...i would wear it!
xoxo

Reeves Family said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Leah together!!! SO precious! (and yes, I love that dress too!)