Tuesday, April 28, 2009

miss independent

Miss independent is growing up too fast. She insists on trying to feed herself (she pushes, I mean, smacks our hands away), she is holding her own bottle, and now she is on the brink of walking and takes off down the sidewalk by herself! In a flash, she has become a big girl. Where was I?








even the dogs are shocked!





she still needs me to bring her upstairs and put her down for a nap, when she runs out of gas. love that leah bug


'

Here is a great little video of Lee flying down the sidewalk :)
miss independent

3 comments:

Heidi said...

omg...her little waddle is the cutest thing ever!!!!!

i miss the excitment of my own kids walking down the street like...real kids:)

she is adorable. lovin' leah!!

Chanel said...

Look at that little one go....she is moving rather fast! Get ready Wy, soon you will be running behind her trying to catch her! She is getting so big- I miss her sooooo much! How about a Saturday morning breakfast cook date?

Katie, Brad, Tyler and Bryce said...

I can't believe she is almost walking! She is so adorable! She will be running and talking before you know it! Enjoy every moment!