Thursday, December 18, 2008

5 months, 29 years, and a brunch

Lee is offically 5 months old! Actually, 5 months and 6 days today. I think the ladybug pillow is getting too small for my bug, she is getting so big!
I love those blue eyes!


easily distracted


I am oficially 29 years old! I think I am going to be 29 and HOLDING from now on. Next year, at my birthday, when asked how old I am, I will say, "29." That is it.

Aging gracefully
Lee had a blast, maybe a little too much fun, she passed out at the table.



Aunt Jacky totally forgot my birthday. She won't admit it, but yup, she did. She felt bad so she brought me flowers. I think that is an admission of guilt.

FINALLY! Vinny doesn't look like the ass, tonight it was Uncle Mike :) HA
Aunt Chanel and Uncle Drew
they are too cute!


On Sunday, Ellen invited us to brunch at her clubhouse. Mmmmm... eggs benedict, french toast, eggs, and bacon. We all ate our weight in bacon. Leah got passed around the table and ate all the napkins while we enjoyed our bacon. I love that kid.






love that leah bug

1 comment:

Chanel said...

I am so glad that we made it to dinner! Even though Leah slept the majority of it! We will def have to do it again!