Thursday, December 11, 2008

attempt 12, success!

Gerber makes a mean jar of pears! I admit, this really is like attempt 12 or 13, we have been successful with her eating real food for over 2 weeks, but I just forgot to take pictures of it! I think the real key was the high chair, she likes sitting up and we give Lee her own spoon to hold onto so she doesn't grab mine away. Thus far we have tried: green beans, pears, applesauce, bananas, butternut squash, and sweet potatos. She didn't care for the applesauce that much, but she really likes the green beans, so that is a good thing. Eating those veggies is important! She chews! I think it is hysterical when she chews the rice and pears, she is so grown up! (love her bib too, I am cool!)
Got the grump face on tonight.











Here is a little video of the chewing/eating action ;p




Love that Leah bug






3 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I love those sparkly eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a love!!!!!!!

PS I almost changed the name of my blog to "Life with Lily" when she was born! What a quinky dink!!!!

Steph C said...

Love your blog! Life with Leah is so cute! Love your posts! She is such a mini Vinny! Very cute I love her eyes they a re just unreal! So happy you have a blog I will check all the time. What a great way for our loves to see how much we love them.

Heidi said...

look at her widdle face. she is BEAUTIFUL wylie. i want to squeeze those widdle cheeky poos!!!!!