Sunday, December 28, 2008

a little late

I know this is a little late, but I have been so busy! I am not sure what exactly is keeping me busy, maybe this 5 month old who is rolling over and starting to slither across the floor, but it sure has kept me from posting none the less. I am pretty mad at myself, I totally didn't take pictures on Christmas eve! I got in the car and on the drive I realized the camera was at the house. Leah wore this darling outfit that Chanel and Drew bought her, and I have not one picture in it! I think I have an angry friend, Chanel I promise to re-create it tomorrow when I am packing for the big trip!

Chanel and I had a cookie cook date last week, it was fantastic! I am not a baker, I am trying to be, but not really. Lee and I were in shock when Chanel, also not a baker, came over totally prepared, at least 50 cookie cutters and we were ready with dough and candies to decorate!







Lee looked on with excitement knowing that Aunt Chanel would probably try to give her a taste of a cookie.
She is known for this!



Later, we got a package in the mail from Aunt Yoli, it was perfect timing! She send the most beautiful little outfits! Way too stylish, hey she is from New York, it is all about the style! Lee got a Juicy outfit with pants that say Juicy on the butt and a adorable Guess outfit that is equally adorable! On top of Lee's new fashions, she sent a snowglobe that was engraved with her name. I cried a little, it was so beautiful! Lee loved it too, she tried to eat it which means she likes it. Thanks Aunt Yoli ;)







More to come tomorrow, big packing day! We are going on our first family vacation! What do I pack?


2 comments:

Chanel said...

Don't put to much pressure on yourself about not posting.....but you better be beating yourself up about not having an pictures on my little Leah in her adorable Santa dress! You know I love you, even though you forgot to take pictures! I see that you posted a picture showing one of the "broken" cookies- haha!!! I had so much fun! Can't wait for our next "cooking" date! Tell me when and I will be there! By the way when you are packing make sure you pack Leah's leggings and her cute jean jacket!

xoxoxo

Steph C said...

so sweet she is too cute Wylie! She is getting so big! Where are you? Did you leave for Christmas? Hope it was wonderful!