Tuesday, December 23, 2008

too excited

I was too excited to wait until Christmas to give Lee her new exer-saucer... she loves it! Every time she turns around, she sees a new toy! She huffs and blows a rasberry because she is so excited! Even with a cold (her 1st icky cold) she is smiley and excited to play. It just amazes me that she is standing in this thing! Look at those tootsies, I love her little sausage feet.





Not too sure what that turtle thing does, I tried to take it off and inspect it for batteries or something, but it just sits there.
(a space waster)


love that leah bug




1 comment:

Chanel said...

Look at how excited she is!!I'm sure on Christmas day you will be able to get a lot more pictures of her with a sweet surprised smile on her face. Almost like she knows that it is Christmas! Can't wait to take her to the golf course on Christmas day! By the way I love her pants in the first picture! I think she is starting a new trend of wearing one half up and the other all the way down! Oh, wait didn't LL Cool J start that?