Wednesday, December 24, 2008

under the weather

My little Lee is under the weather today. She has a cough and a stuffy nose. I totally think slippers make you feel better, warm feet are a good thing.
She got up this morning around 5, better than yesterday at 4, and she took a nice warm vapor bath. She smells like peppermint and eucalyptus! We are going to make some sugar cookies when she gets up from her nap and then... we might get crazy and take a long walk and maybe another nap, who knows, the day is ours :)

I love the leggings... look at those things!




Is it me or does she have that ladybug button nose just like her toy???





love that leah bug (especially when she coughs in my face)


1 comment:

Heidi said...

she is precious!!! i want to give her a little squeeze. merry christmas!!!!

xoxo