Sunday, February 15, 2009

Better than a Ferrari!

Leah is BETTER than a Ferrari! Yesterday we checked out the Ferrari's on 5th. Now, I know nothing about Cars, but Aunt Jen's dad showed his Corvette, and it was pretty cool! Leah was pretty in pink, since it was Valentine's Day, and got more attention than the cars themselves!
I thought so anyway!
Aunt Jen and Mei Lei,
We all had massive burgers at Cheeburger Cheeburger, mmm... grease!


We had to get some ice cream afterwards, Vin and I had gelatto, but aunt jen had to have Kilwin's! The aroma of that store is out of sight! Freah baked waffle cones, chocolate dipped strawberries... um, yum!






Aunt Jen bought Lee a little monkey. Leah hasn't put this monkey down since yesterday!






Drooling over the monkey, she messed up her shirt a little...


The smiles were un-stopable!

She is saying, "No way, get out of town!"





There were more Ferarri's than I had ever seen! I am not totally sure yet, but I am thinking my little Ferrari (Leah) might cost more than these.




This is the car we came to see, the real show stopper! It's orange, apparently only 4000 were made... ever!

Long day+ lots of cars+ lots of laughs+ gelatto+ burgers+ sun... equals NAP.

Happy Valentine's Day Leah Bug

No comments: