Sunday, February 8, 2009

music to my ears

Uncle Fab is very talented, he has at least a dozen guitars at his house. The entire time I was pregnant, he promised that he would teach Leah how to play guitar. Well...he is going to have a great student on his hands, because Leah LOVED it! I couldn't stop smiling because it was cool to see how she was drawn to the music! She stared at his fingers and they changed notes and would smile as he played my favorite song, "here comes the sun" and reach to touch the guitar.
He would change insturments Lee would look at him with these interested eyes... It was adorable!




The little musician is partial to the regular acoustic guitar


I have a great little video of Fab playing to Lee, but there were people around, so you hear more of the talking than the music. I will get a better one soon :)
Here are a few smiley pictures, I just love that leah bug!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

PRECIOUS!
xoxo

Mike said...

What a pumpkin face! She's my grumper:)

Tarvin's said...

Great pics Tuna!