Saturday, February 21, 2009

its the real thing

This is the real thing... no imitations here, no army crawling, no slithering, the REAL, DEAL, CRAWLING! She just figured it out, like overnight! Not only is my big girl crawling, she has a tooth! When we were at the doctor last week, he felt around for a tooth and said, nope not yet... Well, the other day I spotted it! Just a single tooth on the bottom on the left side. No crying and misery from the inevitable tooth, nope, just popped up and she is cool with it. In fact, she bit me a little, I assume it is from trying to pry her mouth open so I can show Vin and take a look at it again, but no big deal, just a little nibble.

This kid is everywhere! We are going to get some locks and those fun socket protectors this afternoon, she is mobile, and we have stairs! Now I am thinking we need to get a gate or two! I sense some shopping today :)

2 comments:

Chanel said...

Look at Leah go......she is moving rather fast. I think her slick crawling skills will help her sneak out the window when she's 16!!! HAHA!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I love that crawling! She is such a whiz!! Let the chasing begin!

OH

SO

MUCH

FUN!!!!!!