Monday, February 23, 2009

the park, take two

We went to the Pelican Bay park while Vin was playing soccer in the other day. She seemed bigger this time, she fit into the swings differently. Can she really change that much in a month?



I love her hair flying in the breeze, I giggled the whole time. Mouth open, white fingertips from hanging on, a little squeal as she swung. Pure joy.



I have been studying up on advertising stuff for my students at school and a picture looking up at the subject is supposed to represent power and prestige. Does she look powerful?



My attempt at the artsy-fartsy buttons from my photo program, this is called "noise". It looks like an old fashioned photo to me. Old fashioned, but with a fresh face.

love that leah bug








1 comment:

Chanel said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing....I just saw her two weeks ago. I think she is going to have to come and stay with Auntie Chanel & Uncle Drew for a little bit! See you this weekend! xoxo