Thursday, February 26, 2009

daddy

I really don't know how to express how adorable this kid is with her daddy. Words fail me right now. Sometimes Vin goes out on the balcony to take a phone call, and if leah sees this, she bolts over to the door and smushes her smushable little face against the glass and waits for him. She pulls herself up onto the door to watch. Sometimes she cries for him, but mostly she just watches and waits for him. I remember being so excited when my dad came home from work at night or a business trip, I know this is the same. Daddies and thier little girls.... what else needs to be said?













love that leah bug

1 comment:

Heidi said...

that is the sweetest thing. i loved watching baby peyton speed crawl to the door each day to greet her daddy...heart melting.

the pics of leah with her hands against the glass are sweet as can be.

love this blog wylie!!!